Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break.

Unfortunately, yet relieving to say I am officially on my last spring break in grade school. No longer will I be able to enjoy spring breaks on the cul-de-sack playing kick ball and ridding mountain bikes across the street. Instead...I'll be partying and living life like it should be lived...Haha. Well its been a while and Ive been dealing with school work, last year and all I need to make sure my ducks are in a row for graduation, which is May 21st. Meanwhile this is what I have been up too...

Putting the challenger 300 project on hold while waiting for some more research to be found Ive been completeing the crusader, as sort of a Guinea pig to enhance my skills for the challenger. Heres the most up to date render of the project. Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment