Friday, June 19, 2009

A Sense of Freedom?

Or just actual reality?, you take your pick.




I'll just call it graduation from High School, 4 years of loving and hating, four years of winning and loosing, and most importantly, four years of taking 4 years to waste time, to realize that when your handed that paper you would have wasted 4 years of your life, not taking the time to use it to your advantage, or you would have graduated valedictorian and none of this apply's to you. If you are that person, please kindly press crtl-q, thanks.

Graduation amongst other things has now set onto me a feeling of challenge. We no longer have time to spare, nor do we have our parents money to waste. It will no longer be a situation of when we go out and what we are doing, but now when will we have time to go out, and will I be awake to do anything. I graduated high school May 23, 2009. I received one clap, from my father, and to me it was not a success, instead it was now my principal standing on stage to tell me in witness that they have done all they can to prepare me for life, and now its up to me to make the decision as to what I do and where I go. Since then I've kept myself busy with work, party's and not sleeping. Soon I'll be heading up to New York, Hopefully attending Lehman college studying business administration. Maybe I can find some sort of a life up there?

till then, I'll be more specific next time because if I say something smart right now, the world might blow up.

1 comment:

  1. you really ought to consider adding photo credits =]

    ReplyDelete