Monday, January 26, 2009

The Beginning.

Welcome to my official blog. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this aside from Facebook and Myspace but I figured it would be convenient in helping me publish to all who are interested in anything related to Aviation, the 3D arts, and business whether involving me and my success or anyone Else's. Here I will post project information regarding any 3D projects I may be working on, my photography as well as any business matter as to what I'm selling/buying and how anyone can help me, or anything else I'm interested in.. Essentially I'd like to be able to expand on business as I gear towards my college years. I will also bring up philosophical debates and concepts that I personally would enjoy to hear other opinions and perspectives, Till then, Keep the sky's sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment